Welcome to our privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Ruth Chornolutskyy t/a The Fairytale Creator collects and processes your personal data when you visit the course membership area, sales page, checkout page and other related pages.
1. Important information and who we are
Ruth Chornolutskyy is the controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact her.
Data Privacy Manager: Ruth Chornolutskyy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data (including your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender).
• Contact Data (including your billing address, residential address, email address and telephone numbers).
• Financial Data (including your bank account and payment card details).
• Transaction Data (including details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us).
• Technical Data (including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website).
• Profile Data (including your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback).
• Usage Data (including information about how you use our web pages, services and digital content).
• Marketing and Communications Data (including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences).
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver our Photoshop Breakthrough Formula course and related materials to you.
• To manage your relationship with us.
• To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
• To recommend other services such as other photography events or workshops which may be of interest to you.
4. How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data with external third parties, including but not limited to Kartra (the site on which our membership area and sales pages are built), other web pages publishing and online content management software companies, social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest and model/photography networking websites.
5. International transfers
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
7. Further details